Digigram's versatile VX442 features four balanced analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit converters, as well as a digital stereo input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats. A total of six inputs/outputs are available for simultaneous record and playback with exceptionally low latency on a large number of supported computer platforms.
The VX442 can be used with most audio applications using
- Microsoft's Wave and DirectSound
- Apple's Sound Manager and Core Audio
- Steinberg's ASIO
- Tascam's GSIF
- Emagic's EASI.
Support of Digigram's development tools makes it easy to integrate with applications created by Digigram's development partners.
- 6 simultaneous inputs/outputs.
- 4 balanced analog inputs/outputs +4 dBu/-10dBV.
- Balanced digital stereo input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats.
- Versatility and exceptional audio quality:
- Sample rate: 8 to 96 kHz.
- PCM resolution: 8,16 or 24 bit.
- Excellent audio performance, even at lowest resolution.
- Very low latency, due to hardware and software architecture (by default at 48 kHz: 8ms, minimum: 1.5 ms).
- Multiple applications may share the resources of a single card.
- Dedicated control interface permits routing and mixing between different hardware and virtual inputs/outputs.
- Universal PCI compatibility (3.3V ready)
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.