Profesionelt PCI express lydkort
PCI Express version of the VX222HR linear sound card for demanding applications in broadcast, production, or voice-over recording. Exacting specs, outstanding quality, absolute reliability and total connectivity make this new generation the number one choice for pro audio manufacturers and software vendors.
The VX222e stereo sound card shares the same features as the HR series and integrates seamlessly with the same professional audio software. This sound card is visiblu ready: get connected to the world of distributed IP audio. A solution based on visiblu, the Network Audio Operating System by Digigram, takes advantage of its power for low latency wide area network encoding and processing, whether the card is located next door or hundreds of miles away
- 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters
- +24 dBu maximum analog signal levels
- 3-band parametric EQ and maximizer,
- LTC, and interboard synchronization inputs
- Native, low-latency HR driver package: WDM DirectSound, ASIO, Wave and driver for Digigram SDK
- DirectSound driver signed by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.